Back Bay Water Heaters
When it comes to services for Back Bay water heaters, including repair, replacement, and more, you can always rely on the professional plumbers at Pann Home Services and Remodeling. We’ve provided the area with top-notch water heater services for years, and we always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers. Moreover, our plumbers have the training, experience, and licensing necessary to handle any water heater job they come across. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule an estimate or water heater service call today!
The Two Most Common Types Of Water Heaters In Back Bay
From hybrid to solar and heat pump-powered, there are a lot of different kinds of water heaters in Back Bay. However, for brevity’s sake, we’ll only describe the two most common types: tanked and tankless.
- Conventional (Tanked) Water Heaters: Tanked water heaters are, by far, the most common type of water heaters in Back Bay. They heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity and then store the heated water in a tank for later use. Tanked water heaters are best when used in homes and businesses that go through more than 40 gallons of hot water daily.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters also heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity. However, they don’t store the heated water in a tank. Instead, they heat water on an instantaneous and on-demand basis. Unfortunately, due to their on-demand nature, tankless water heaters are really only good fits in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Do You Need Water Heater Repair In Back Bay?
Unfortunately, determining when it’s time for Back Bay water heater repair isn’t always the easiest. So, to help make things a little easier, our team of professional plumbers has put together a list of common water heater problems. If you find yourself facing any of the issues on the following list, then don’t hesitate to contact us for Back Bay water heater repair:
- You turn on the tap, but, alas, there’s no hot water
- The hot water that comes from your faucet smells or tastes funny
- You notice rusty or cloudy hot water
- Loud noises are coming from your water heater
- You see a leak in the tank (or anywhere on the water heater if you have a tankless model)
Common Reasons To Consider Back Bay Water Heater Replacement
As with any other appliance, you’ll eventually require Back Bay water heater replacement services. It’s just one of those unfortunate facts of life. To help you determine when it’s time for water heater replacement in Back Bay, our plumbers have put together a list of the most common reasons to consider replacing your water heater:
- Age: Water heaters only last for about ten to fifteen years. So, if yours is older than that, then it’s probably time to consider Back Bay water heater replacement services.
- Capacity: If you’ve recently added onto your home or family, then you’ll likely want a higher-capacity water heater. Contact us to learn all about your different water heater capacity options.
- Efficiency: Newer water heaters are simply more efficient than older ones. If you’d like to shave off a few dollars every month on your energy bills, then consider water heater replacement in Back Bay.
Contact Us For Help With Your Back Bay Water Heaters Today!
At Pann Home Services and Remodeling, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your Back Bay water heater needs. From repair to replacement and everything in between, we have you covered. We’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us for help with your Back Bay water heaters today!