Beacon Hill Water Heaters
Services for Beacon Hill water heaters, including things like repair, replacement, and maintenance, are always available from Pann Home Services and Remodeling. Each of our water heater specialists has the experience, training, and licensing necessary to handle any job they come across. We’ve always put customer satisfaction first, and come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied clients. Moreover, we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you need help with your Beacon Hill water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us for assistance with yours today!
The Most Common Types Of Water Heaters In Beacon Hill
Even though there are several different types of water heaters in Beacon Hill, there are two types that are far more common than any other. Those types are tankless and conventional tanked water heaters. If you’d like to learn about the different models available, including hybrid, heat-pump, and solar, then feel free to contact us. We’d be more than happy to help you choose the heater that’s best for you. But, for now, here’s a quick explanation of both tankless and tanked water heaters:
- Conventional (Tanked) Water Heaters: Tanked water heaters are, by far, the most common type of water heaters in Beacon Hill. They heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity and then store the heated water in a tank for later use. Tanked water heaters are best when used in homes and businesses that go through more than 40 gallons of hot water daily.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters also heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity. However, they don’t store the heated water in a tank. Instead, they heat water on an instantaneous and on-demand basis. Unfortunately, due to their on-demand nature, tankless water heaters are only good fits in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Do You Need Water Heater Repair In Beacon Hill?
The most common reasons to consider Beacon Hill water heater repair services include:
- No hot water when you turn on the tap
- Cloudy or rusty hot water
- Strange-tasting hot water
- You find a leak in the tank or lines leading to the heater
- There are strange and loud noises coming from your water heater
If you’ve noticed any of the previously mentioned water heater problems, then contact us for water heater repair in Beacon Hill right away! Remember, when it comes to water heater problems, the sooner you act, the better off you’ll be. So, don’t hesitate! Contact us today.
When To Consider Water Heater Replacement In Beacon Hill
Unfortunately, you’ll eventually need to consider Beacon Hill water heater replacement services. It’s just one of those unfortunate facts of life. To help you figure out whether water heater replacement in Beacon Hill is right for you, our plumbers have put together a list of the most common reasons to consider the service. That list is as follows:
- Age: Water heaters only last for about ten to fifteen years. So, if yours is older than that, then it’s probably time to consider Beacon Hill water heater replacement services.
- Capacity: If you’ve recently added onto your home or family, then you’ll likely want a higher-capacity water heater. Contact us to learn all about your different water heater capacity options.
- Efficiency: Newer water heaters are more efficient than older ones. If you’d like to shave off a few dollars every month on your energy bills, then consider water heater replacement in Beacon Hill.
Contact Our Beacon Hill Water Heater Experts Today!
Here at Pann Home Services and Remodeling, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your water heater needs. From water heater repair to replacement and more, we have you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule an estimate or service call for your Back Bay water heaters today!