South Boston Water Heaters
Services for your South End water heaters, like repair and replacement, are what the professional plumbers at Pann Home Services and Remodeling do best! Each of them has the training, experience, and licensing necessary to handle any water heater job they come across. We always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied characters, and we’ve even earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you need help with your South End water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule an estimate or service call today!
The Two Most Common Types Of Water Heaters In South Boston
The two most common types of water heaters in South Boston are tanked and tankless. And, for the sake of brevity, we’ll only describe those two kinds here today. However, if you’d like more information on the other types of water heaters in South Boston, then feel free to give us a call. We’d be happy to help.
Conventional (Tanked) Water Heaters
The most common type of water heaters in South Boston is of the conventional (tanked) variety. They heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity and then store the hot water in a large tank for later use. Conventional water heaters come in a variety of sizes, capacities, and energy-efficiency ratings, and are ideal for any home or business that uses more than 40 gallons of hot water daily.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters, like their tanked counterparts, also heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity. However, they don’t store hot water in a tank for later use. Instead, they operate on an on-demand and instantaneous basis. Unfortunately, due to their on-demand nature, we only recommend tankless water heaters in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Do You Need Water Heater Repair In South Boston?
As with any other appliance, you’ll eventually need South Boston water heater repair services. Unfortunately, short of a full-blown breakdown, most home and business owners go unaware of when to contact the professionals for water heater repair services. So, to help mitigate that problem, our plumbers compiled a list of the most common problems that point towards necessary water heater repair in South Boston. That list of problems is as follows:
- No hot water when you turn on the tap
- Cloudy or rusty hot water
- Strange-tasting hot water
- You find a leak in the tank or lines leading to the heater
- There are strange and loud noises coming from your water heater
When Should You Consider Getting South Boston Water Heater Replacement?
There are several reasons to start considering contacting us for water heater replacement. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Age: Engineers design most water heaters to last for about ten to fifteen years. So, if yours is older than that, then it’s probably time to consider South Boston water heater replacement services.
- Capacity: If you’ve recently added onto your home or family, then you’ll likely want a higher-capacity water heater. Contact us to learn all about your different water heater capacity options.
- Efficiency: Newer water heaters are more efficient than older ones. If you’d like to shave off a few dollars every month on your energy bills, then consider water heater replacement in South Boston.
Contact Us For Help With Your South Boston Water Heaters
Here at Pann Home Services and Remodeling, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your South Boston water heater needs. From simple repairs to full-blown replacements, we have you covered. So, if you need help with your South Boston water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule fast and reliable South Boston water heater services today!