South End Plumbers
When it comes to fast and reliable South End plumbers, you can always count on us here at Pann Home Services and Remodeling! We have the experience, training, and knowledge needed to handle any South End plumbing job we come across. From simple drain cleaning to sewer replacement, we have you covered! Contact us to schedule an inspection and estimate today!
Services Offered by Our South End Plumbing Company
Our affordable South End plumbing company offers a wide variety of plumbing services, including:
- 24/7 emergency plumbing service
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer repair and replacement
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater services
- Toilet and plumbing fixture repair and replacement
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- And more!
No matter the size and scope of your need for South End plumbing repairs, replacements, maintenance, or installations, we can help! So, contact us to learn more about our plumbing services today!
Reliable and Affordable Emergency Plumbing in South End
We provide affordable and reliable 24/7 emergency plumbing in South End. That’s right! We offer reliable services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! What that means is that we have live operators handling our phones 24 hours a day — no answering machines with us! However, before you call, however, run through the following list to help reduce any extra damage your emergency may cause:
- If the emergency involves a specific fixture or appliance, first look for its shutoff valve and turn it clockwise to shut off the water to that fixture or appliance only.
- The valve is usually located underneath a fixture. Look under your sink, toilet, or behind appliances where the water supply connects to them.
- If the problem is not with a particular fixture or appliance, or if there’s no shutoff valve for the fixture or appliance, use the main shutoff valve to turn off the water supply to the entire house.
- You’ll find the main shutoff valve on the inside or outside of your house where the main water supply pipe enters.
- In cold climates, look just inside the foundation wall in the basement or crawl space.
- Turn the valve clockwise to shut it off.
- Professional Tip: If you need a wrench to turn the valve, keep one, specially labeled near the valve. Therefore, it’s handy.
- If the main shutoff valve itself is defective and needs repair, call your water company. They can send someone out with the special tool that’s required to shut off the water at the street before it reaches the valve.
When to Contact Plumbers in South End
One of the most common questions that we get asked is, *”do I need plumbing repair in South End?”* Well, to answer this question, our team of plumbers South End has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards necessary repair work. That list is as follows:
- Leaks and floods
- Rusty or corroded pipes
- Clogged or backed up plumbing appliances (like toilets)
- Cloudy or rust-colored water
- Sewer gasses escaping drain lines or seeping up from vents
Get In Touch With a South End Plumber Today!
Regardless of the severity of your need for a South End plumber, Pann Home Services & Remodeling is always the company to call. We have the experience, training, and knowledge to handle any plumbing job we come across. Moreover, the Better Business Bureau accredits us, and we’re even available 24/7! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of South End plumbers for fast and reliable assistance today!
I cannot tell you how relieved I was that your team of plumbers (read: heroes!) found my $24,000 engagement ring…
… We were so pleased with your company…your guys were professional, neat, cleaned up everything…even wore booties on their feet…
… Pann Home Services., is worth every penny. All of the work and service you have provided has exceeded any…
We describe PANN as honest, dependable, knowledgeable and clean. They are certainly a full service operation.
It is very unusual these days to deal with a thoroughly honorable firm such as Pann Home Services. I wish…
You folks are terrific! … no one can market so successfully a business like yours unless the business itself is…