Professional Leak Detection Services in Boston
Pann Home Services provides 24 hour emergency plumbing services. Sometimes, there may be a leak in your Boston home. Here are some signs that you may have a leak:
- Water bills that seem unusually high.
- Water meter readings changing when not using water.
- Sewer backup problems that become chronic.
- Running toilets and dripping faucets.
- Running water sounds when nothing is in use.
- Spongy, soft, or discolored walls.
- Musty odors from floors, walls near drains, or sewers.
- Cracked, or unusually damp foundation or slab.
- Warm areas on concrete floors, mildew, or excessive moisture under carpets.
- In the yard, particularly wet or moist areas that are unusually wet or moist.
Warning signs of hidden leaks in your pool
- Cracks and gaps in the pool shell, or concrete deck, or a settling of the whole pool or spa structure into the ground.
- Automatic filler that constantly releasing water.
- Loose or falling tiles or pool deck cracks.
- Algae formation too soon after a chemical treatment.
- Loss of 1/8 inch of water or more in 24 hours. Very hot weather could mean evaporation, but consistent losses on this scale should be checked by a professional.
Our Boston Leak Detection Services
Why Boston Should Hire Us For Leak Detection
Leaks will pop up in household plumbing systems now and then at the most inconvenient times, but you can slow down most of them until you can get one of our plumbing experts to your house to do pipe repair or replacement.
If a pipe in your plumbing system is leaking, rather than risk further damage through performing even the simplest of home repairs, call our Boston professional plumbing service as soon as possible. We have the knowledge and experience to fix your plumbing problem correctly.
Recent Articles About Leak Detection