Here at Pann Home Services and Remodeling, our modern history began in 1952 with the formation of the Robert L. Pann Co.
But the true origin of Pann Home Services goes back to the early 1900’s when Maurice Pann, grandfather of current company president Michael Pann – migrated to the U.S. from England. According to family legend, Maurice – born in Kyiv, Ukraine – had planned on traversing the Atlantic via the Titanic, even going so far as attempting to purchase a ticket. But as testimony to his good fortune and that of succeeding family generations, the ill-fated luxury liner was already booked solid.
Maurice wasn’t a plumber, mind you. In fact, he made his living in the junk business…and we don’t mean bonds! But he also had the good sense to sire three children, including son Robert, who got things rolling, plumbing wise, in 1952.
Here are just a few highlights of what’s transpired from then to now:
- Company grows from one-man operation to a multiple employee corporation;
- Company expands into heating & cooling services;
- Later, home remodeling and handyman services were added to the service portfolio;
- The focus shifted to and remains largely focused on the residential market;
- Our company also does a significant amount of work in the commercial sector through all four company divisions: plumbing, heating & cooling, and building renovations (handyman);
- Pann Home Services also has kept its presence felt in the commercial sector;
- And, just recently, the next generation of the Pann family, Paula, has joined the company management team
For the sake of brevity, we’ve omitted numerous intervening events and developments. But it all boils down to this: Pann Home Services is uniquely qualified to handle your diverse home and commercial comfort, safety, and remodeling needs. We offer you the convenience of dealing with a single trusted, licensed, insured, and experienced service provider. We offer you the peace of mind that comes with knowing we stand behind our work and are committed to your complete satisfaction.
Other reasons to choose Pann Home Services
- All of our employees are required to take part in ongoing training and education opportunities to sharpen our skills and customer service capabilities;
- Prospective employees are background-checked and drug-screened before Careers is offered;
- All employees are periodically drug tested throughout their Careers with Pann;
- Our uniformed technicians arrive in lettered trucks for even greater peace of mind;
- We provide a full range of plumbing, drain cleaning, heating, cooling, water filtration, and home remodeling services;
- We provide round-the-clock service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- 24 hours a day, your calls are answered by a “live” person, not an answering machine;
- We respect your home as if it belonged to us.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
“Pann Home Services did a very large project for us, a ramp system for my disabled husband. They did a wonderful job! I was so pleased. They planned it out, executed it perfectly and they were just nice guys. At one point they even offered to take our dog out for a walk. It was a great experience.” – White- Medford, MA