Heating System Replacements and Installations
Okay, you’re mapping out your family’s annual budget, and there’s x-amount of dollars left over. So now is the time to make a decision: do you want to have a family vacation? Or a replacement heating system.
Hopefully, you’ll never have to choose one over the other. But when the time does come for a new or replacement system, keep this next piece of advice in mind. Your home comfort system doesn’t stop bringing you daily pleasure after a week or however long your vacation stay is.
That’s why it’s so important to choose a new or replacement system that brings you the best of all worlds:
- Not too big or too small for your home, but just right;
- Verifiable high energy ratings (up to 93%, where your 10-year old system is probably producing at no better than 60%. This change makes a huge difference on your energy bill);
- The potential for significant energy savings;
- With the right plan of annual maintenance, years of trouble-free operation.
At Pann Home Services, we give you all that and more. First of all, we install and service most central heating and cooling system types:
- Forced hot air
- Heat pumps (combined heating and cooling
- Energy Kinetics combined heating and hot water systems that provide energy savings from $.60 to $1.00 for every gallon of fuel consumed.
- Radiant heat (featuring heating coils installed in your floors or walls that heat people, not objects, for greater heating and fuel efficiency)
- Central air conditioning
- Ductless Air (ideal for cooling one or two rooms)
- Electric heat
We have many brands and systems to choose from, and we’re to help you with what’s best for you, a system you can live with now and grow with later on.
Government Tax Rebates
As part of the federal economic stimulus package, you can now earn a government tax credit in 2009 and 2010 up to $1,500 and more every two years.
The following is an excerpt from the Energy Star website.
How has the new Stimulus bill affected the tax credits for energy-efficient home improvements?
- The tax credits that were previously effective for 2009 have now been extended through 2010.
- The tax credit has been raised from 10% to 30% of the purchase price.
- Tax credits that were for a specific dollar amount have been converted to 30% of the cost.
- Some energy-efficient upgrades, such as a geothermal heat pump, are not subject to the $1,500 cap and, if you purchase one, you can take the tax credit through 2016.
Click here for complete program details, or call Pann Home Services, and we’ll be happy to explain how the program works.
System Options for Great Comfort
To maximize your investment in annual indoor comfort, here are a few system options we’ll be glad to explain to you in full:
- Multiple zones, so you’re only heating and cooling the parts of your home you use most often;
- Programmable thermostats so you’re not wasting energy when no one is at home;
- Variable speed control to help you maintain temperature and humidity levels right where you like them
Honeywell introduces Prestige HD Thermostat – Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen…Simply The Best.
Trust Pann for the most efficient and cost-effective choices in annual indoor heating and cooling.
If you are looking for Heating Replacement Services in Cambridge, Woburn, or elsewhere in the Cambridge, MA area, then please call 800.286.5959 or complete our online request form.
More Heating / Cooling:Heating / Cooling
Heating Repairs & Service
Heating System Replacement & Installation
Air Conditioning Repairs & Service
Air Conditioning Replacement & Installation
Ductless Mini Split
Indoor Air Quality
I cannot tell you how relieved I was that your team of plumbers (read: heroes!) found my $24,000 engagement ring…
… We were so pleased with your company…your guys were professional, neat, cleaned up everything…even wore booties on their feet…
… Pann Home Services., is worth every penny. All of the work and service you have provided has exceeded any…
We describe PANN as honest, dependable, knowledgeable and clean. They are certainly a full service operation.
It is very unusual these days to deal with a thoroughly honorable firm such as Pann Home Services. I wish…
You folks are terrific! … no one can market so successfully a business like yours unless the business itself is…