Heating System Replacements and Installations
Okay, you’re mapping out your family’s annual budget, and there’s x-amount of dollars left over. So the question is: family vacation or replacement heating or cooling system.
Hopefully you’ll never have to choose one over the other. But the time does come for a new or replacement system, keep this in mind: that home comfort system doesn’t stop bringing you daily pleasure after a week or however long your vacation stay.
That’s why it’s so important to choose a new or replacement system that brings you the best of all worlds:
- Not too big or too small for your home, but just right;
- Verifiable high energy ratings (up to 93%, where your 10-year old system is probably producing at no better than 60%…and that makes a huge difference on your energy bill);
- The potential for significant energy savings;
- With the right plan of annual maintenance, years of trouble-free operation.
At Pann Home Services, we give you all that, and more. First of all, we install and service most major heating and cooling system types:
- Forced hot air
- Heat pumps (combined heating and cooling
- Energy Kinetics combined heating and hot water systems that provide energy savings from $.60 to $1.00 for every gallon of fuel consumed.
- Radiant heat (featuring heating coils installed in your floors or wall that heat people, not objects, for greater heating and fuel efficiency)
- Central air conditioning
- Ductless Air (ideal for cooling one or two rooms)
- Electric heat
We have many brands and systems to choose from and we’re to help you what’s absolutely best for you…a system you can live with now, and grow with later on.
Government Tax Rebates
As part of the federal economic stimulus package, you can now earn a government tax credit in 2009 and 2010 up to $1,500 and more each of the two years.
The following is an excerpt from the Energy Star web site.
How has the new Stimulus bill affected the tax credits for energy efficient home improvements?
- The tax credits that were previously effective for 2009, have now been extended through 2010.
- The tax credit has been raised from 10% to 30% of the purchase price.
- Tax credits that were for a specific dollar amount have been converted to 30% of the cost.
- Some energy-efficient upgrades, such as a geothermal heat pump, are not subject to the $1,500 cap and, if you purchase one, you can take the tax credit through 2016.
Click here for complete program details, or call Pann Home Services and we’ll be happy to explain how the program works.
System Options for Great Comfort
To maximize your investment in annual indoor comfort, here a few system options we’ll be glad to explain to you in full:
- Multiple zones so you’re only heating and cooling the parts of your home you use most often;
- Programmable thermostats so you’re not wasting energy when no one’s at home;
- Variable speed control to help you maintain temperature and humidity levels right where you like them
Honeywell introduces Prestige HD Thermostat – Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen…Simply The Best.
The most efficient, and most cost-effective choices in annual indoor heating and cooling.