Your Boston area home heating system is very much like a runner. But one that runs marathons, not sprints.
For example, what happens if a marathoner isn’t fully trained and prepared for the challenge of the race? For one thing, they’re not going to perform very well. And along the way, they’re going to be afflicted by various aches and pains that otherwise could have been avoided.
Starting to sound familiar? It should, because the very same sub-standard performance – system repairs and all – can very easily be exhibited by your heating system without proper and professional pre-season maintenance.
That’s why Pann Home Services – along with your system manufacturer – recommends annual system cleanings and inspections. Here’s how they benefit you:
- Annual maintenance can help prevent or at least minimize repair problems.
- A well-tuned system runs more efficiently, and that means lower utility bills.
- Annual maintenance also helps extend the effective lifespan of your furnace or boiler.
- By keeping your system in top working order, you can cut your heating related utility costs by up to 25%!
- Annual preventative maintenance also helps ensure added safety for your home and family.
Pann Home Services maintains and repair all furnaces, boilers, and steam heating systems alike, including most makes and models. These are just a few of the steps we employ during a cleaning and inspection:
- Start up the system and check all working components
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks
- Check furnace filter
- Check ignition and firing
- Check safety controls
- Lubricate all necessary parts
- Test for gas leaks
- And much more.
To help ensure yourself a winter season of uninterrupted comfort and reduced energy costs, contact Pann Home Services today to schedule service.