We are all inclined to say, from time to time, “I can live without ____________,” and then just fill in the blank. Truth be told, sometimes we’re right, but not always. Take going to the dentist, for example. Sure, you can “live” without going to the dentist for regular check-ups, but at what cost to your dental and overall health?
Well, the same thing applies to your home plumbing. There’s no law requiring you to have your plumbing inspected once a year, but make no mistake – you and your family will be far better off for the experience.
Here’s just some of what an experienced plumber can find and correct during an annual plumbing inspection:
- A tiny leak through a pinhole crack in a water piper can easily go unnoticed for days or even months, wasting countless gallons of water and causing damage to your home. But a qualified plumber can uncover hidden leaks and fix them before they cause major damage.
- During an inspection, your plumber will check connections to water using appliances like your dishwasher, refrigerator, and washing machine. The idea is to prevent water leaks before they happen.
- Do you have a drain that seems to get clogged over and over? Is the water pressure from your showerhead not what it used to be? These could be signs of bigger problems, like clogged pipes or internal pipe corrosion, both of which can be uncovered during an inspection.
There’s also a safety factor in every plumbing inspection we perform at Pann Home Services. We check for signs of gas of carbon monoxide leaks and proper venting of gas fumes from your water heater. If your water pressure is too great, we’ll recommend the correct solution to prevent water pipes from exploding – and so much more.
What do all the steps in a home plumbing inspection have in common? Glad you asked:
- Improved plumbing performance
- Fewer and less costly repairs
- Longer fixture and system lifespan
- Added safety for your home and family
If it’s been a year or longer since you last had your plumbing inspected, the time is now – for your own sake. Why not contact Pann Home Services today to request service, and give yourself one less thing to worry about.