So, let’s see, your home is no doubt equipped with a furnace or boiler, water heater, central AC system – and right there you have a lot of money invested and a lot of equipment to maintain to prevent untimely mishaps. But what if you were to combine two of those systems into one for greater economy and ease of operation?
Well, if you have a hydronic heating system – the kind that heats water, not air – then you’re in luck. Because now or anytime at all, Pann Home Services can replace your separate boiler and water heater with a single, combined system that does the job of both. They’re gas-fired combination home boilers, or combi boilers for short.
Why You Should Consider a Combi Boiler of Your Own
At Pann Home Services, we are boiler and water heater specialists. Not every plumbing and heating company can make that claim. Which is why you don’t want a combi boiler installed by anyone but an experienced professional…too much can go wrong.
With Pann on the case, you can have it all:
- Roughly the size of a suitcase, a combi boiler is small enough to fit in a closet or small room, thus freeing up valuable storage space.
- You’ll enjoy significant cost savings compared to a heating system and water heater purchased separately.
- The tankless feature of a combi boiler means you’ll never run out of hot water, even during your morning “rush hour.” Plus, with water heated at a consistent temperature, you can say “good-bye” to random spurts of cold or hot water.
- 10-year warranty on the heat exchanger, plus five years on all other system components.
- Combi boilers are 95% energy efficient – that means you’ll save enough on your energy bills to significantly offset the purchase price.
Annual Service is Key to System Longevity
Combi boilers are designed to last at least 15 years. But guess what? Homeowners frequently call to have us replace their combi boiler after only a few years, thus negating its full value. Why does that happen? For a couple of reasons:
- Only experienced boiler and water heater specialists like Pann are qualified to properly install a combi system boiler.
- Thorough annual maintenance is critical to your system’s longevity. Otherwise, it’s doomed from the start.
No local home service company is better qualified to install, maintain, and repair combi boilers than Pann Home Services. Which means no one can better help you obtain full value from your investment in enhanced home comfort and convenience.
What if I Don’t Need a Water Heater and a New Heating System?
Cutting to the chase, it makes perfect sense to purchase a gas combi boiler even if all you need is a replacement water heater. Here’s why:
- We can activate just the water heater and keep the heating system idle until it’s time to replace your current boiler.
- More importantly, a combi boiler can earn you a $2,400 Mass Save energy rebate. If you were to purchase only a high efficiency water heater, your maximum rebate would be $700. That’s a great big difference, and another great reason to “go combi”! (These are the current rebate amounts of11/11/21. Please check the Mass Save website for up-to-date information.)
Switching to a combi boiler is a smart move, especially when you choose Pann Home Services. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost, in-home consultation and new system proposal.